Stovax Riva 40
Stovax’s smallest model in the Riva™ Inset fire range has been specially designed to fit into a standard 22” (560mm) high x 16” (405mm) wide British fireplace opening with the chairbrick removed. So you can now update the look of your living room with minimal construction work, and possibly without even the need to remove the existing hearth and mantel. Alternatively, the Riva™ 40 wood burning and multi-fuel inset can be installed as a ‘hole in the wall’ fire.
In addition to providing excellent contemporary style, installing a Riva™ 40 significantly increases the level of heat in your room when compared to a conventional open fire. Combustion efficiency is up to four times greater, giving you more heat for your money and lower fuel costs.
Both the inset fire and frames are finished in a choice of Stovax’s Storm or Jet Black Metallic paints. However, there are three additional frame colour options available to expand your interior design possibilities. The Riva™ 40 is also approved for the burning of wood in Smoke Control Areas*, so this compact and contemporary inset can add style to your home, wherever your location!
- Additional information
- Brand Stovax
- Nominal heat output 4.9kW
- Maximum efficiency 82%
- Maximum log length 250mm (9 3/4”)
- Flue connection (internal diameter) 128mm (5”)
- Smoke Control Area approved*
- Additional Coloured Frame Options
- *When fitted with a Smoke Control Kit and used in accordance with the operating instructions
RIVA 40 INFORMATION
- Width Height Depth Weight Heat Output Flue Diameter
- 400mm 550mm 350mm 80kg 4.9kW 128mm
|Output to Room||
|Colour & Finish||
Black, Bronze, Ivory, Red, Storm