Stovax Riva 55
Providing greater heat output and a larger window to view the swirling flames, the Stovax Riva™ 55 wood burning and multi-fuel inset fire can be installed into a fireplace opening that is 915mm h x 915mm w x 460mm d (36”h x 36”w x 18”d).
The Riva™ 55 inset fire offers you two accessories to enhance your heating options. The first is fan-assisted convection for quicker warming of the room when the Riva™ is first lit. The second is a ducting system that can distribute warm air into the same room or to other living spaces. Installing the fan and ducting system together really will maximise the benefits from this impressive 8kW inset fire.
Both the inset fire and frames are finished in a choice of Stovax’s Storm or Jet Black Metallic paints. There is also a choice of three supplementary colour frame finishes to further enhance your styling options.
- Additional information
- Brand Stovax
- Nominal heat output 8.0kW
- Maximum efficiency 84%
- Maximum log length 350mm (13 3/4″)
- Flue connection (internal diameter) 128mm (5″)
- Smoke Control Area approved
- Additional Coloured Frame Options
- Width Height Depth Weight Heat Output Flue Diameter
- 540mm 660mm 350mm 100kg 8.0kW 128mm (5″)
|Output to Room||
|Colour & Finish||
Black, Bronze, Ivory, Red, Storm