Contura 856 Style
A stove doesn’t just spread warmth and cosiness. The visual impression is just as important. The Contura 856 features generous side panes, making the flames visible anywhere in your interior. The stove will be an natural eye-catcher in your home, a place to gather round to get cosy together.
- Additional information
- Technical Data
- ASF – Automatic Start FunctionIs an ingenious function that automatically controls the lighting air through the grate. It means that the door can be shut at the same time that the start-up fire is lit and the stove therefore becomes completely independent of room air. Which means it feels safer not having to leave the stove with an open door during the start-up fire.
- Cast iron door In order to resist the stresses that arise with the large temperature variations, the door must be made from shape-retaining cast iron.
- Log compartment A practical compartment under the stove which keeps the logs in order.
- Simple to use Contura products are equipped with a single control for exact output regulation, which allows simple and precise combustion control.
- SSA – Silent Sliding Ashtray Beauty in the smallest detail we say – and mean it. Contura’s new ashbox, which, thanks to its design and damping function, slides quietly and softly during emptying.
- RBF – Refuelling Boost FunctionWith the boost function you can ”save” embers that have nearly died. You just open the handle on the left, new oxygen flows in from below and brings out the embers so that the new wood catches light. After a short time you can once again enjoy a beautiful fire and heating.
|Output to Room||
- Height (mm) 950
- Width (mm) 465
- Depth (mm) 365
- Net weight (kg) 77
- System efficiency class room heatingA+
- Maximum log length (cm) 33
- Maximum heating area (m²)120
- Output (kW) 5
- Efficiency (%) 81
- Chimney connectionTop Back