Dielle Era 8 Pellet Stove
Dielle has developed and patented a combustion system that is unique. In a Dielle stove the pellets are fed into the burner from below by means of stainless steel screws controlled by a microprocessor which avoids any clogging issues and promotes constant and uniform combustion over time. As a result of this innovative system feeing the fuel from below Dielle stoves make it possible to obtain a stable, more natural flame comparable to that of a traditional wood burning stove.
- Additional information
- Natural Flame: The patented Dielle combustion system guarantees a more natural lazy flame compared to the short harsh flame of other brands.
- Efficient: During the transfer of the combustion chamber, pellets are preheated and dried to optimise combustion.
- Quiet: Unique design of the pellet distribution system reduces noise.
- Practical: Bottom feeding of the pellets into the combustion chamber causes the natural automatic expulsion of ash residues, therefore requiring less maintenance and cleaning vs other brands.
- Reliability: The Dielle combustion system is less sensitive than other brands, meaning it requires less maintenance over time.
- The Era 8 is a traditional pellet stove design with a painted steel cladding body.
- LCD Display
- Daily Temperature Management
- Ceramic Combustion Chamber
- Optional Extra:
- D-Connect App Management
|Output to Room
3 – 7.2KW
|3.0 – 7.2kW
|Burn Time (@5kW/hr)
|460mm (w) x 900mm (h) x 510mm (d)