- Additional information
- ASF – Automatic Start Function Is an ingenious function that automatically controls the lighting air through the grate. It means that the door can be shut at the same time that the start-up fire is lit and the stove therefore becomes completely independent of room air. Which means it feels safer not having to leave the stove with an open door during the start-up fire.
- RBF – Refuelling Boost FunctionWith the boost function you can ”save” embers that have nearly died. You just open the handle on the left, new oxygen flows in from below and brings out the embers so that the new wood catches light. After a short time you can once again enjoy a beautiful fire and heating.
- SSA – Silent Sliding AshtrayBeauty in the smallest detail we say – and mean it. Contura’s new ashbox, which, thanks to its design and damping function, slides quietly and softly during emptying.
- Cool-touch handle The handle for opening has been designed so that it does not get hot.
- Log compartment A practical compartment under the stove which keeps the logs in order.
- Clean Burning System In the rear of the stove there is an extra duct system for spreading preheated combustion air. The system is called Clean Burning and is activated by sliding the control on the front to the left. The stove burns efficiently and for long periods resulting in a combustion with very low particle concentrations.
- Simple to use Contura products are equipped with a single control for exact output regulation, which allows simple and precise combustion control.
|Output to Room||
- Height (mm)1100
- Width (mm)570
- Depth (mm)477
- Net weight (kg)205
- System efficiency class room heatingA
- Maximum log length (cm)33
- Maximum heating area (m²)120
- Output (kW)5
- Efficiency (%)80