Full glass door
Preheated airwash system for clean glass
Stainless steel ash pan
Burns wood or solid fuel
Optional choice of trim colours
Radiant and convected heat
Patented Flexifuel System
Primary, secondary and tertiary burn to improve efficiency
Two position door mechanism to assist cold lighting
Top flue fitting 127mm (5″)
Internal flue fitting and flue damper for ease of installation
Approved for use in Smoke Control Areas
Direct air compatible
The multi/coal stoves are designed for both wood and coal combustion. The DRU 44MF is available with either a high or low base unit and comes in a range of enamel colours.
Precision I 4.9kW Multi Fuel Smoke Control Stove
The Precision I Features:
• Pre-heated Secondary Airwash system for clear glass
• Pre-heated Tertiary Air for clean burning
• Primary Air for mineral fuel burning
• Premium cast iron multi fuel grate
• Heavy duty steel bodywork
• Premium cast iron lid and door
• Premium cast iron firechamber back plate
Arada Farringdon Small Eco
- Lifetime guarantee
- Exceeds Ecodesign standards when burning wood or solid fuel
- Non-smoker paint
- Approved for use in Smoke Control Areas
- Stainless steel ash pan and throat plate
- 5″ spigot as standard
- Direct air compatible
- Preheated airwash system for clean glass
- Externally controlled riddling grate from either side
- Rear heat shield to allow closer positioning to combustibles
- Height adjusting legs as standard
- Choice of standard detachable handle or optional detachable wooden handle
The Farringdon Small Eco stove is also available in Slate
Yeoman Exmoor Wood & Multi-fuel Stoves
Woodpellet Stoves – Cheapest Fuel Source Available!
– Running Cost from €0.16 per hour.
– 7-Day Programmable Timer.
– Automatic Ignition
– Built in Fuel Store for up to 15hrs continuous Heat.
– Empty Ash only once a month.
– Ceramic Finished Stove
Can be Installed with or without a Traditional Chimney.
Dovre 250 Cast Iron Stoves
The Dovre 250 traditional multi fuel and wood burning stove is designed to suit a huge range of applications from a cottage kitchen to a modern town house living room. Made from premium grade cast iron, this traditional multi fuel stove is approved for use in smoke control areas. The Dovre 250 multi fuel stove has a large glass door panel and ornately cast side panels both adding to the visual appeal. Whether burning wood or a variety of solid fuels, this traditional multi fuel stove is equipped with a sophisticated Airwash system to keep the door glass cleaner.
The Dovre 250CBW multi fuel stove model is available with shorter legs.
Stovax Riva 40
Stovax’s smallest model in the Riva™ Inset fire range has been specially designed to fit into a standard 22” (560mm) high x 16” (405mm) wide British fireplace opening with the chairbrick removed. So you can now update the look of your living room with minimal construction work, and possibly without even the need to remove the existing hearth and mantel. Alternatively, the Riva™ 40 wood burning and multi-fuel inset can be installed as a ‘hole in the wall’ fire.
In addition to providing excellent contemporary style, installing a Riva™ 40 significantly increases the level of heat in your room when compared to a conventional open fire. Combustion efficiency is up to four times greater, giving you more heat for your money and lower fuel costs.
Both the inset fire and frames are finished in a choice of Stovax’s Storm or Jet Black Metallic paints. However, there are three additional frame colour options available to expand your interior design possibilities. The Riva™ 40 is also approved for the burning of wood in Smoke Control Areas*, so this compact and contemporary inset can add style to your home, wherever your location!