Protect your stove from overheating with our Stove Thermometer. The magnetic Thermometer clearly displays the temperature of your stove, enabling you to maintain a safe and efficient operating temperature and reduce fuel consumption. The robust design and strong magnet of the Stove Thermometer means that it’s suitable for use on any hot steel or iron surface, including stoves, BBQ, ranges, patio heaters, flue pipes or chimeneas.
FITTING:Place the Thermometer on the top, front, or side of a flat or curved surface. The built-in magnet will maintain its hold on steel up to temperatures of around 800°F (425°C).The optimum position is on the flue collar, or if not practical, as close to the collar as possible for a stable reliable place for monitoring the stove and flue gas temperature. for use with most vitreous enamel, iron or steel flue pipes.
- Additional information
- Attaches with a strong magnet
- Use to monitor stove temperature and performance
- Use to measure flue pipe temperature
- Reduce or optimize fuel consumption
- Optimize the stove temperature to reduce chimney deposits Decrease the risk of overheating damage.
- DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT:
- Diameter: 63mmWeight: 50g
- Dimensions:Height: 150mmWidth: 109mm
- Depth: 19mmWeight: 75g
Free With Stove-Fan Purchase