A large and spacious stove that blends the state-of-the-art stove
technology with full sized oven features to create the ultimate
cooking stove experience.
Using the same ultra-clean burn principles as the conventional stoves in the Charlton and Jenrick range, together with inverted convection technology, the Go Eco BakeChef combines the best of both cooking and traditional stoves in a powerful all-round package.
Charlton and Jenrick
|Output to Room||
• Modern, substantial design brings a lot of character effortlessly making
it the perfect focal point for any environment
• Extra-large air-washed flame-viewing windows for both the firebox and the oven
• Standard brushed-steel cooking top accommodates pans up to 28-32cm
• Large oven accepts full size bakeware and ovenware items
• 82.5% efficiency, A+ for best-in-class performance
• Stainless-steel handle, trims, ashpan and all fixings for durability and long service life
• Separate air control sliders to control the air wash and oven temperature
• Wood-burning only
• Clearskies Level 5 certified- ultra clean burning
• SIA Ecodesign 2022 certified and DEFRA Exempt for burning wood in smokeless zones
• Perfect for off-grid living, being capable of both heating and cooking
• Optional Flue Heatshield or Firebox heatshield accessories allow you
to customise your stove.
|Overall size (WxHxD)||500mm x 898mm x 608mm|